ACER | ASUS | BELINEA | COMPAQ | DELL | FUJITSU | HP | IBM | LENOVO | PACKARD BELL | SAMSUNG | SONY VAIO | TOSHIBA |
DC Power Connector
Regular wear and tear means DC connectors are susceptible to damage and failure. The actual fault can vary from the connector to the actual power supply. We switch faulty connectors with higher quality replacements.
Contact us if your laptop has any of these symptoms:
- The backlight on your screen is flickering whilst charging
- Your laptop suddenly changes from battery to AC power
- Your laptop battery will not charge
- The DC jack is loose or broken and requires repair
- Your laptop will not power up at all
Prices do vary depending on the make of your laptop but typically start from £75, so please contact us for costs for your laptop. The price given will include parts, labour and collect and return service.
So for all your laptop repairs or simply if you need some advice then contact us or give us a call on 07903 024 024