Have you just bought a new PC or are you upgrading your current PC's setup. Don't know where to begin?
Why not let AAComputerZone.com take the stress and complication of setting up and connecting your new computer system. We all know the last thing you want to do is wade through all that cabling and reading of complicated instruction manuals when all you want to do is be able to relax and enjoy your computer.
Let us do all the worrying for you. We will configure your computer to suit your needs, install all the software / hardware including printers, scanners, setup security, connect you online and run a full update.
Have you thought about what to do with your old computer? Are you going to sell it, dispose of it or give it to someone else? Whatever you decide please make sure all your data has been completely wiped. Take a look at our Data Cleanse service for more information on personal data theft and how you can be protected.
Below is a full list of services we will carry out on your new setup:
- Unpack and check your new computer and other related product.
- Connect and start up your computer booting the operating system.
- Install and run a full update on your computer including security patches.
- Setup and configure XP or Vista security.
- Setup and install an existing Internet connection and email.
- Install and configure Firewall, Antivirus & Spyware software.
- Install and setup your printer / scanner including drivers.
- Transfer your data to your new computer (purchased separately).
- Back up your new system for future recovery (purchased separately).
- Test your new system ensuring there are no errors.
What we will do?
We will come to you, examine your computer and discuss how and where you would want your computer setup.
We will then carry out all the above tasks in the best possible order and when finished we will give you a full working demonstration and answer any questions you may have.
Once services are booked should you change your mind then we will only charge you the call out fee of £10.
Need something done but not sure if we cover your product then give AAComputerZone.com a call, we are here to help.