Laptop – MacBook Keyboard Repair Service –
If your Laptop or MacBook has developed a keyboard or touchpad fault then chances are a keybaord repair or replacement will be required. Problems can occur with the hardware itself, if a key is broken or a substance such as water or other drinks has been spilled on the laptop and over the keyboard chances are some or all of your keys may not be working but dont worry we can help with our Keyboard Repair service.
Software problems can also cause issues in certain cases. Some problems with your laptop or Mac keyboard or touchpad can be fixed while others would require a laptop, mac keyboard or touchpad replacement. It is important to make an analysis of the problem you experience before taking a choice as to fix or replace your keyboard or touchpad.
We can carry out all Laptop – Mac Repairs and supply parts if needed for a fraction of what manufacturers would charge.
AA Computer Zone are one of the leading Laptop Repair providers for all brands of laptops. Our competitive pricing together with fast delivery and repair service take the stress out of all Laptop Repairs.
Common Laptop – MacBook Keyboard Repair – Failure Symptoms:
- Keyboard keys/ touchpad is not working
- Mouse cursor is moving intermittently or not working at all
- While typing, your cursor moves around unsteadily
- Laptop keyboard key has become detached
- Incorrect characters are displayed when using keyboard
- Special function keys do not respond in Windows
- Sticking Laptop keys (caused by spilled liquid)
- Lights on the keyboard are flashing repeatedly
- Debris stuck between the keys (dust accumulation)
- Keys from the laptop are missing or broken
Laptop Brands We Repair
If your Laptop Brand is not mentioned or need help, then please get in touch with us directly via contact form below.