Laptop Overheating Fan Repair Service –
If your Laptop is making a irritating grinding noise or is turning off randomly then there is a good chance the laptop is overheating and the fan has failed or needs repair.
A good working laptop fan is integral to the correct operation of any laptop. If the laptop fan is not serviced or replaced when faulty, the components on the motherboard can be damaged.
This can be very costly depending on damage and sometimes the motherboard would need to be a replacement due to burning out. To avoid unnecessary expenses get your laptop fan repaired or replaced. We can carry out all Laptop Repairs and supply parts if needed for a fraction of what manufacturers would charge.
We at AA Computer Zone are one of the leading Laptop Repair providers for all brands of laptops. Our competitive pricing together with fast delivery and repair service take the stress out of all Laptop Repairs.
Common Laptop Fan – Overheating symptoms:
- Laptop fan is continuously on
- Laptop fan is very noisy making whirring and grinding noises
- Lines on your laptop screen
- Laptop shuts down without warning
- Laptop freezing or the dreaded BSOD (blue screen of death)
- Laptop feels very hot on your lap
- Laptop hangs, freezes and runs slow
- Laptop is overheating
Laptop Brands We Repair
If your Laptop Brand is not mentioned or need help, then please get in touch with us directly via contact form below.